Before starting, let me make it clear that there are different ways of doing this. But, I have just decided to share the easiest I found so far of making your own cool Instagram Instagram story highlight covers. This post will be quick and should be easy if you follow the steps.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’ve been spotting several cool icons on Instagram lately used as Instagram highlight covers, so I took some time out to research about it and voila, I am here to share it with you. At first, I thought it was really complicated and after dedicating some time to research, I realised how easy and fun it is to create one. So, if you wish to create your own covers from scratch, follow the step-by-step guide below. But, if you don’t have access to certain apps I will be mentioning below. Then, you can scroll down and skip the guide as I have created several covers for you to save and start using straight away.
APPS NEEDED FOR YOUR INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHT COVERS/STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE:
- Photogrid and access to Google Image
- Head over to Google Image
- Search for your desired icon/image (Example: Shoes “PNG” = It is important to add “PNG” at the end of your search for images with clear background)
- Download Photogrid app if you don’t have it before
- Tap collage
- Pick 1 image collage frame [Optional: Change the size to Insta-story size on the bottom of the app]
- Add your image from your camera roll
- Reduce the size of image and centralize image
- Then save to your camera roll
- Head over to Instagram, then upload to your Insta-story
- When published, Click the love sign in the bottom right
- Add to existing highlight or create a new one by clicking the + highlight logo
- Once the new cover you created is added to an existing/NEW highlight – Go back to your profile page
- Click down on the highlight and select “Edit highlight”
- Click on “Edit cover”
- Select the NEW cover you added to the story
CAN’T ACCESS THE APP/SEE OUR READY-TO-USE INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHT COVERS BELOW:
- Just save on your camera roll and upload to your Insta-story
Thank you for reading. We appreciate your feedback.
PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU FIND THIS POST HELPFUL.