30 Blog Post Ideas For January
We understand how difficult it is to get ideas and inspiration on what to blog about. So, we have decided to share monthly blog post ideas that can be adopted by different bloggers from different niches. Every 1st of each month, we will be releasing a list of blog-post ideas according to the number of days in the month.
Take advantage of this list to plan your blog-post and schedule your articles in advance. Hopefully, this will help you stay up to date with your posting and motivate you to stay consistent this year.
Let’s get straight to our 30 blog post ideas for January:
- Share your previous year blogging recap (If you haven’t shared it in December)
- Share your new year blogging goals and resolution
- Share your new year challenge list
- Share your new year wish-list
- Write an open letter to one of your regular blog reader or follower
- Get more personal with your readers: Share a personal story
- Want to re-brand? Share the new structure with your readers
- Introduce something new: new series or episode on your blog
- Do an updated “Get to know me tag”
- Host a guest post
- Share your routine
- Share your new year ‘Bucket list’
- Do a review!
- Vlog a day in your life
- Write an open call for bloggers collaboration with your blog
- Share your biggest fears and how you wish to overcome it this year
- Share some tips from previous year
- Share list of events you wish to attend in the new year – Something your readers can look forward to with you
- Pick a charity to support this year and share your support journey with your readers
- Do a Q & A!
- Share a day at work or school
- Profile someone in the industry
- Share a poem – We’ve all written one at a point in our life
- Share monthly prayer lines
- Share a summary of your blog aim this year with your readers
- Ask your readers for help – Great for engagement
- What are you good at? Do a “How to..” post
- Tell your readers a story – Fiction or real
- Share your first time in…..ANYTHING
- Do a giveaway alone or in collaboration with another blogger
Don’t forget to leave a comment down below, let us know what you think.
Stay connected with us on social media: Pinterest/Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @thebloggerpoint
Stay connected with me on my personal social media platform: Instagram/Twitter @itsmaryamsalam | Snap: Fashionbydaisy