5 Easy Steps To Organising The Best Influencer Marketing Event For Your Brand
Guys, this week post is extremely late, uni has dominated my routine this week and the weather condition isn’t helping at all. Wow, really apologize for the lateness. So, let’s get straight into it.
The more influencers increases in the industry, the more businesses are demanding to work with influencers. Influencer marketing is definitely a smart way you should be looking to grow your business especially as a small brand with a low marketing budget.
It’s creative and surely an effective way to boost your business social presence especially when your target audience are often on social media. Social media influencers build their audience based on trust and credibility which is why their followers follow them and watch every single step they take.
As requested by one of “Fashionbydaisy blog readers“, today, I will be sharing 5 easy steps to organizing a successful influencer marketing event for your business:
- Have an objective: What exactly are you trying to create with your influencer marketing event? The last thing you want to do is organize an influencer event simply because you think its cool and other businesses are doing it, so why not? Make sure you set structured objectives you want to get out of the event and make sure you let your team be aware of these objectives.
- Create a “Wow factor”: There are several influencers events organized weekly and monthly. Make sure when planning your event, your activities are selected wisely. Instagrammable moments and details are key to get your influencers engaged. Also, collaborating with top influencers can be a means to attract influencers to your event and get them talking. Panel and Live speaking sessions are our favorites “wow factors” at Thebloggerpoint. We do a bit of research on who average numbers of influencers are likely to listen to then add them to our panelist for them to share their journey and engage our influencers during the event.
- Partnership: When planning your event with your team, it is very important to consider a partnership. Who can you work with to give your influencers the best experience and make them remember you? As a blogger agency in Nigeria, Thebloggerpoint collaborates with various small businesses base on products/service exchange to give our influencers the best experience that day. Also, working with other brands means your event is being promoted on wider platforms.
- Goody-bag: This might be cheeky but offering something during your event is a way to still keep influencers engaging and talking about you even when the event is over. Offer them a little goody-bag to take back home as a ‘Thank you’ token. Everyone loves to be appreciated and it’s just a nice gesture.
- Target the right audience: This must be the most important part of it all. It’s great to have an event of over 50 influencers, however, if they aren’t the right influencers for your business, it’s basically a waste of investment. I did a post on how to define your business target audience here, you might want to check it out. Knowing your business target audience will help you determine what type of influencers you should get in touch with to attend your event. One of our services at Thebloggerpoint is to help businesses run marketing campaign such as influencers event. Working with an agency like Thebloggerpoint will not only save you time but money as our team take care of everything for you [Promotion, manually selecting the right influencers that suits your brand, contacting them, updating and creating the buzz for your event]. Just send an email to our campaign team at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading guys. I can’t really remember who requested for this post but I hope I was able to clear some things out for you. Hope to see you back next week. If you have any post request, please comment down below and don’t forget to drop your feedback on this post in the comment section.
Instagram: @itsmaryamsalam | Twitter: @itsmaryamsalam | Snapchat: Fashionbydaisy