Collaboration/Interview: With Fashion Blogger Jennifer Amani
Long awaited collaboration is finally here! I met up with fashion blogger Jennifer Amani for a great afternoon and I must say, it was indeed a great afternoon, much more better than I expected. Quick background story: Jennifer and I met online few months ago and we naturally just “clicked”. I don’t mean that we became besties but it was very refreshing to meet another women with so much positive energy and kindness.
Few hours before our meet-up, I thought it would be a great idea to play around infront of the camera and why not document the moment just before we start our girly chit-chat and gossip. Well, our photographer was right on time and we proceeded to take over the street of London with our bright and colorful outfits. I love the matching colors and originality. Jennifer is the right “Ankara style boss”, I mean if you ever want to make a statment at a party even without spending N50,000 on the Asoebi. Get you some great quality and affordable Ankara and head over to Jennifer Instagram page to pick your style.
And just before saying adios, I did a quick interview/Q&A session with Jennifer asking some of the questions you might want to ask her but haven’t. Nothing too serious, we kept the question fun, funny and entertaining. Oops, I also did an interview on her blog [Guys, the questions area HILARIOUS – You need to check it out: Click here]. Okay, Let’s get straight into it:
1) What is that one thing you wished you told your 15 years old self?
“You can be anything you want to be and never let fear hold you back”
2) What was your dream job growing up as a child?
I wanted to be a Runway Model.
3) If you could live in one country forever, where will it be?
It would have to be Lagos, Nigeria.
4) Describle your “Dream guy” in 4 sentences
God fearing, patient, confident and Funny (I know some will say I’ve described 4 different guys 😂😂😂😂😂😂).
5) List your top 4 favourite bloggers?
@ironyofashi @freddieharrell @toryburch @clairesulmers
6) If you could collaborate with 3 brands this year, which brands would that be?
I’m currently loving @ofuure , @kaylakaeonline and @clanrtw
7) Jollof rice & plantain or White rice & Ayamashe?
Jollof rice and Platain all day.
8) If you had all you money you wanted, what would you be doing?
I would travel the world 🌍 and document my experience.
9) When was the last time you were extremely sad or cried? Why?
I was really sad last week when my auntie was leaving (she went back to the states) as I don’t see her often.
10) Name top 5 people who inspire you daily?
11) State 3 blogging tips for TBP readers
Consistency, Originality and NEVER compare yourself.
12) What do you think about relationship between bloggers/Infliencers/creatives.
I think it’s very important to have GENUINE relationships with other influencers. You don’t have to be best friends with everyone, find people who you can relate with, people who inspire you to be better and to push yourself (and vice versal). Unity is soo powerful, we can achieve soo much if we are united.
13) State your top 3 favourite/most helpful posts on www.thebloggerpoint.com
This is sadly the end of the post. Hope yu enjoyed reading. Remember, there is a NEW post every Tuesday’s, Fridays’ and Sunday’s. You can stay connected on Instagram/Facebook & Twitter @thebloggerpoint & @itsmaryamsalam
Love the post? LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW FOR JENNIFER & I.
(Who do you want me to collaborate with next? comment down below)
READ MY INTERVIEW ON JENNIFER’S PAGE BY CLICKING HERE
Thank you Nizza for the images – Check out his website [London based photographer]